South Carolina Association for the Advancement of Health Education provides membership benefits such as:
- Statewide professional development and networking opportunities.
- Technical assistance for the application process for CHES and training opportunities to receive CHES credit.
- SCAAHE member email LISTSERV and website page that includes health education resources.
- A forum in which to communicate the role of health education and the profession in improving
the health of South Carolinians.
- Bi-annual newsletter
- Legislative alerts and updates
If you are not already a SCAAHE member, please consider joining today regardless of your worksite setting. The strength of any association is diverse and active membership. Students are welcomed too!
SCAAHE leaders are always interested in hearing from you. Please let us know if you have any questions or need any additional information.
President Jacqlyn Atkins email@example.com
President-Elect Lynn Hammond firstname.lastname@example.org
Past President Erica Ayers email@example.com
Secretary Dave Brangan firstname.lastname@example.org
Treasurer Kelli Kenison email@example.com
Member at Large Shedron Williams firstname.lastname@example.org
Member at Large Kelly Kavanaugh email@example.com
Member at Large Bonnie Muntz-Pope firstname.lastname@example.org